It’s undeniable that the appeal of losing weight instantly ‘without pain’ is hard to resist. Many advertisements tell how to make the excess pound of your weight melt away quickly. Weight loss pills, for example, have been overwhelming out there – and not all of them actually work. That’s why choosing one that meets your requirement most could be challenging.
Two best weight loss pills (review)
In fact, there are lots of different weight loss pills and supplements all over the world. So again, finding one that really works for your weight loss goal can be so hard. Also, some brands may use ‘affiliate’ testimonials to boost the reputation of their products, making it more difficult to find the real one.
Though there are many over-the-counter (OTC) weight loss pills to choose from, here are a few ones that have positive feedbacks from their real consumers.
According to the official website, it is a good way to boost metabolic rate, promote ‘feeling full’ longer, and curb the feeling of hunger. Also, it can help boost immune system, improve the amounts of serotonin (good to keep your mood up), maintain healthy blood cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
All its substances and ingredients are natural, free of harsh ingredients such as stimulants and filler ingredients. It could be a good choice if you’re allergic or more sensitive to harsh ingredients.
And the most important ‘key thing’, many consumers found it really works to help burn pounds of their excess weight in a short amount of time. Some people say it may be effective enough to help lose 26-43 pounds of weight pretty quickly.
But there are also a few drawbacks. While it can help make you full longer, it could cause counterproductive effects such as weakness (decreased energy) and digestive discomforts (e.g. abdominal bloating, abdominal cramps, or diarrhea). These vary from person to person, but in general it is safe for most people. Sletrokor is offered with 30-day money back guarantee, but some users found it’s not easy to get this claim.
It is one of popular weight loss pills approved by both FDA and GMP, and manufactured by a quite reputable company. And many consumers find it only has minimal side effects. So if you’re looking for the safe one, it could be your best deal.
How about the ingredients? Do they really work? Some ingredients in PhenQ are reputable enough in science to help lose weight. Even the good news, most of them are natural. The main ones are as follows:
- Capsimax powder containing vitamin B3 (niacin), capsicum, piperine, and caffeine. It has thermogenic effects, using the body heat to help promote weight loss and sliming body.
- Calcium carbonate, which is helpful to drive less fat stored in the cells of the body.
- Chromium picolinate, a natural mineral found in certain vegetables and whole grains. You need it to help control carb and sugar carvings.
- L-carnitine furmarate, a kind of natural amino acid. It helps turn the body fat into energy more effectively.
A few drawbacks from PhenQ include;
- Sometimes it may cause negative side effects such as dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, diarrhea, constipation, or difficulty sleeping. But in general, it’s safe for most people and the side effects are rare (if they occur, they are usually mild) – its benefits outweigh its risks.
- Quite expensive in price.
- Ask your doctor first if you have hypertension (high blood pressure), because as mentioned earlier, it contains caffeine.
Since there are no regulatory standards on weight loss pills, do your own homework ‘carefully’ before trying any OTC pills.
Although OTC ‘weight loss pill’ companies must have enough clinical evidences (from human trials, not mice) before they can sell their products, the weight-loss’s claim of their products are not subject for FDA approval and review. And the quality or type of clinical studies used to support /prove their claims can vary.
The FDA will be able to ban a weight loss pill if they can demonstrate that it is unsafe or dangerous.
Weight loss pills will work more optimally if …
One thing to remember, there is no magic bullet to get rid of your excess pounds of weight instantly. All weight loss pills, including two mentioned earlier, could be almost useless if not followed with appropriate strategies.
Just because you’re going with pills, this doesn’t mean you can eat anything. So it’s still important to stay with a healthy-balanced diet. And, do exercise regularly to boost your metabolic rate and maintain your weight more effectively. In fact both eating right and regular exercise are two important pillars for your healthy living.
Also, it’s worth a try to do such things as:
- Sleep well at night. Having adequate sleep plays a key role to maintain your metabolic rate.
- Maintain stress as well! Stress can affect you physically, too – including your weight control. Studies show that stress may have a role to make weight gain more likely.
- Keep hydrated, because enough fluid in the body can help you full longer. Try down some water before meal to help control what you eat better!
Moreover, a few factors may have an effect. For example, if your weight gain has to do with certain health condition such as underactive thyroid, it could be harder to keep it off.